Artist Profiles

Learn more about Body Blog participants.



Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tyonna Thomas

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Nickname: Modells
Age: 13
Year of Birth: 1994
Grade: 6
School: Joseph Leidy Elementary School, West Philadelphia, PA
Project: After School Residency

Bio: I’m a big sister. I am the oldest. I want to be a lawyer or a hair stylist. My favorite thing to do is run and to hang out with my friends, and my favorite color is pink. I like singing, dancing. And I’m on a track team.

What I‘ve learned through Body Blog: I learn how to show my feelings without telling people. I leaned not to be shy around people.

2 comments:

Junction Dance Theatre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junction Dance Theatre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.