Artist Profiles

Learn more about Body Blog participants.



Sunday, June 10, 2007

Robert Ellsworth

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Nickname: Candlemaker
Age: Very low 40's
Year of Birth: 1966
Profession: Woodworker
Hometown: Washington, D.C.
Resides: Norristown, PA

Bio: I am an eclectic individual who loves the arts and will help another artist when I can. Myself, a local woodworker/sculpturer who went to school and EARNED a degree in finewoodworking. I am blessed to have found my passion and yet cursed that I cannot get all the shop time I want.

Robert on his Body Blog: I would never had thought that the words,"lights, action, camera" would have such a chilling effect as to cause a brain freeze! I beleive everyone should be recorded at least once in their natural motion, but without them knowing they are being taped. I love the feel of gliding in my skates, it's almost like a freefall.

No comments: