Artist Profiles

Learn more about Body Blog participants.



Thursday, June 7, 2007

Kearra Henderson

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Nickname: KeKe
Age: 14
Year of Birth: 1993
Grade: 8
School: Joseph Leidy Elementary School, West Philadelphia, PA
Project: After School Residency

Bio: I love to sing and dance. My favorite colors are blue and pink. When I grow up, I want to be a psychologist, because I love to help people. This year in 2007, I am graduating out of the 8th grade. In school I am a honor roll student. Also, I am student council president. I also participate in a lot of school activities, such as talent shows.

What I’ve Learned Through Body Blog: In this workshop, I’ve learned how to express my feelings through movement.

2 comments:

Junction Dance Theatre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junction Dance Theatre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.